Recommended Books On Freemasonry
There are many books and videos available on Freemasonry. Many are excellent while many are complete rubbish, a complete waste of time and not worth the paper they are printed on or the electronic storage space they require.
To help our readers avoid material in the latter category, here are some books on Freemasons and Freemasonry we are willing to recommend. We have also included some worthwhile videos on our Educational Videos page.
We will be adding more book recommendations over time.
FREEMASONRY – MASONIC HISTORY
Listed alphabetically by author’s surname:
- Margaret C. JACOB – Living The Enlightenment: Freemasonry and Politics in 18th Century Europe
- John J. ROBINSON – The Pilgrim’s Path: Freemasonry and the Religious Right
- David STEVENSON – Origins of Freemasonry
BIOGRAPHIES OF FAMOUS FREEMASONS
Richard Bedford (R.B.) BENNETT (Canadian Prime Minister)
- Bennett: The Rebel Who Challenged and Changed A Nation by John Boyko
- In Search of R.B. Bennett by P.J. Waite
Sir Robert BORDEN (Canadian Prime Minister)
General Sir Arthur CURRIE
- The Madman and the Butcher: the Sensational Wars of Sam Hughes and General Arthur Currie by Tim Cook
Jimmie RODGERS (1897-1933) (acclaimed as the “Father of Country Music”)
- Jimmie Rodgers: The Life and Times of America’s Blue Yodeler by Nolan Porterfield
- Jimmie Rodgers Recordings 1927-1933 (CD set from JSP Records)
Please note that this page is UNDER CONSTRUCTION. More book recommendations will be added in the near future.
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?