The Grand Master of B.C. & Yukon, M.W.B. Barry Burch, will be holding his Official Visit to District 22 (North Island) on 29-30 March 2019.
The Host Lodge will be Comox Lodge No. 188 in Courtenay / Comox.
Here is the Announcement of the Grand Master’s Official Visit from Comox Lodge No. 188:
The Worshipful Master V.W.Bro Murray Smith and Brethren of Comox Lodge 188
are delighted to be the District 22 Host Lodge for the Grand Masters Official visit.
The Worshipful Master V.W.Bro Murray Smith and Brethren of Comox Lodge 188 are delighted to be the District 22 Host Lodge for the Grand Masters Official visit.
- Friday 29 March – Meet and Greet TBA
- Saturday 30 March 2019 – At the Courtenay Masonic Centre 361, Fifth St, Courtenay.
Lodge Tyled 1:45 PM.
- The Grand Master will be received by the D.D.G.M District 22, R.W. Bro. Rick Sheldon at 2 PM.
- Ladies Program: 1:30PM – 3PM Atrium Room at the Crown Isle Resort Clubhouse. A Fun and
Informative get together: please call Bev Hambly at 250-871-5444 -or- Email email@example.com
The Grand Masters Banquet will be held at Crown Isle Golf Resort, Courtenay B.C. , in the clubhouse Main Ball Room, 5 PM. No Host Cocktails. Dinner at 6 PM. Formal Attire.
Please note: Tickets by Reservation only: $55 ea
Banquet Tickets available from: The DDGM RWB Rick Sheldon 250 338 8994 – or – Comox Lodge No 188 Secretary RWB Dave Hambly (250) 871 5444 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Grand Master has been billeted at the Crown Isle Golf Resort, Courtenay. 29 and 30th March.
Please Note: A very attractive conditional group rate is offered From Crown Isle Golf Resort if (5 or more rooms are booked) Double occupancy room one or two Queen beds c/w mini kitchen, bar fridge, flat screen TV, Balcony, Only $109.00
Contact: Marley Blake at Crown Isle Golf Resort 250-703-5061 (Mention promo rate for the Grand
The Lodges of District 22 – United in Masonic Fellowship
- Hiram Lodge No.14, Courtenay, B.C.
- Cumberland Lodge, No.26, Cumberland B.C,
- Concord Lodge No.79, Parksville B.C,
- Discovery Lodge, No. 149, Campbell River, B.C,
- Rainbow Lodge No. 180, Port McNeil B.C.
- Comox Lodge 188, Courtenay B.C.
- Qualicum Lodge No. 195, Parksville B.C.
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this post?