Peter Morris Land (1860-1905) was Worshipful Master of Ashlar Lodge, No.3 in 1898.
Here is some basic information about him from Ashlar Lodge, No.3 records:
- Born 1860
- Occupation: Master Mariner
- Affiliated 1 January 1890. (At present we do not know his Mother Lodge)
- Worshipful Master of Ashlar Lodge, No.3 in 1898
- Suspended at his own request and moved to Suva (this is all that appears in Lodge records. We will try to find more information about this.)
- Restored to membership in 1904
- Died 5 April 1905
We will add more information about W.B. Peter Morris Land as we discover it through additional research.
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?