Cumberland Cemetery – Cumberland, B.C.
Cumberland Cemetery is located at 4441 Minto Road, Cumberland, B.C.
Here is a map showing the location of Cumberland Cemetery:
Here is a Google Street View image of the entrance to Cumberland Cemetery:
The best known grave in Cumberland Cemetery is that of Ginger Goodwin (1887-1918).
We are aware of the following Freemasons interred in Cumberland Cemetery:
- ARMSTRONG, William (1922-1993)
- BANNERMAN, John (died 1919, aged 28)
- LUCK, Benjamin
- MAROCCHI, Giovanni (1866-1921)
- McNIVEN, Peter
- MERRIFIELD, Leslie George (1905-1964)
- MORRIS, William G. (1928-2014)
- PICKARD, Ernest (1882-1935)
- PICKARD, Fred (1874-1951)
- WILLIAMSON, Micheal (1887-1951)
Bear in mind that this list may not be complete and we may discover more Masonic interments in Cumberland Cemetery as we do more research.
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?