Our District Deputy Grand Master has requested that his November 2017 Itinerary be posted. Here is his message:
With October soon behind us, I am forwarding my travel itinerary for the month of November. If you are able to attend any of these visits, it would be enjoyable to have your company and support for District No. 5 plus Districts 1, 22 and 27.
- Wednesday November 1st – Ashlar # 3 – Regular meeting
- Thursday November 2nd – Concord # 79 – Regular meeting – Education by
- Saturday November 4th – Nanaimo # 110 – Installation of WM and officers
- Wednesday November 8th – Barclay # 90 – Regular meeting
- Monday November 13th – Hiram # 14 – Official Visit – DDGM # 22
- Tuesday November 14th – Temple # 33 – Official Visit – DDGM # 27
- Wednesday November 15th – Vancouver & Quadra # 2 – Official Visit –
DDGM # 1
- Monday November 20 – Discovery # 149 – M.M. degree for Brother Utas of Doric # 18
- Tuesday November 21st – Doric # 18 – Regular meeting
- Wednesday November 22nd – Job’s Daughters – Fraternal night – Ladysmith
- Saturday November 25th – Dimasalang # 122 – G.M. Official Visit
If you are able to attend, the Fraternal Night for the Job’s Daughters on the 22nd would
be a great opportunity to support the youth in our Masonic Family.
Also, please mark on your calendars the Official Visit of our Grand Master to
District # 5 on Tuesday February 27th. I will soon have tickets for your purchase.
R.W.B. Dave Holmes
DDGM District No. 5