Our District Deputy Grand Master has asked that his January 2018 schedule be distributed. Here is the D.D.G.M’s message:
“To a New Year Brethren
As promised January is going to be an exciting time for District 5, with 5 out of our 6 lodges having EA degrees planned during that time. I have included my plans for the month and I hope I can count on you to attend some of these meetings and help support both our lodges and our new Brethren entering the craft. Hang on to your hats, as it is going to be a busy month to start the New Year.
- Wednesday January 3rd – Official Visit – Ashlar # 3
- Saturday January 6th – Installation – Victoria/Columbia #1 – GM attending
- Monday January 8th – EA degree – Nanaimo # 110
- Wednesday January 10th –EA degree + Regular meeting – Barclay # 90
- Monday January 15th – Burns Night – Discovery # 149 – GM attending
- Tuesday January 16th – Regular meeting – Doric # 18
- Wednesday January 17th – EA Degree – Ashlar #3
- Thursday January 18th – EA Degree + Regular meeting – Euclid # 158
- Tuesday January 23rd – Official Visit +Burns Night + EA Degree – Doric # 18
- Saturday January 27th – Burns Celebration – United/Peninsula # 24 – GM attending
Please mark on your calendars the following 2 important dates over the next couple of months for District # 5:
- Tuesday February 27th the Official Visit of our GM to District # 5
- Saturday March 24th – Masonic Education Day in District # 5.
Tickets for the GM banquet are now available from myself ( 250-390-3694) and VWB Rayner ( 250-756-4952). Cost is $ 30.00 each and we encourage ladies to attend the banquet (ladies program to follow dinner – no charge). Purchase early, as there are a limited amount available.
RWB Dave Holmes
DDGM # 5