Our District Deputy Grand Master, R.W.B. Dave Holmes, has asked that his visiting schedule be circulated to our members and readers.
Here is R.W.B. Holmes’ message:
“It is hard to believe December is already upon us and we are all getting geared up for a busy holiday season. I have included my travel plans for the month, if you would like to attend any of these meetings and need a ride, please do not hesitate to give me a call.
• Wednesday December 6th – Ashlar # 3 – Regular meeting
• Monday December 11th – Chemainus # 114 – Official Visit – DDGM # 27
• Wednesday December 13th – Barclay # 90 – Official Visit preceded by dinner
• Thursday December 14th – Euclid # 158 – Regular meeting preceded by dinner
• Saturday December 16th – Ashlar # 3 – Installation preceded by lunch
• Monday December 18th – Nanaimo # 110 – Regular meeting
• Tuesday December 19th – Doric # 18 – Regular meeting preceded by dinner
• Thursday December 21st – Cumberland # 26 – Official Visit – DDGM # 22 preceded by dinner
On behalf of my wife, Georgia and I, I would like to wish you and your families a Very Merry Christmas and a Healthy, Happy and Prosperous New Year.
RWB Dave Holmes
DDGM District # 5